Management Consultant or Business Consultant
Both phrases seem to be interchangeable. You rent a piece of equipment if you want it for a specialized job and/or for a short period of time. The same is true for hiring a specialist.
The business (or management) consultant is a professional that you engage to perform a certain specific project job or obtain certain results. There are many areas of your business that I can help you with. I'm a professional accountant. I've worked in large corporations, private businesses and various departments of governments.
I created and ran a software company, so I've had to meet a payroll. I understand both the corporate world and how government entities operate.
If you´re not in business for fun or profit, what the hell are you doing here?
Areas of Excellence
Take some of the load off you or your senior managers:
- A part-time Professional manager
- Gives you more time to do what you do best
- Not just increase your sales
- We'll help increase the right sales
- Of the right products
- To the right customers
Expert sounding board and advisor:
- Business consulting
- Independent consultant
- Gives you honest feedback for your ideas
- Provides good ideas and practical advice
Information Technology expertise:
- Chief Information Officer
- Cost recovery and pricing analysis
- Computers that actually help your business
- Chief Financial Officer
- Manage dollars with sense
Project management expertise:
- Project Manager
- From software to construction. On time, on budget.